Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Raichur ramblings - 1

I write this from a net browsing center. This is a first for me! I am into the one hour slot because I shot the 30 min slot by few minutes. I am yawning my head off but I like to be productive.
I usually get like this, all dazed and a little blown on the first evening in any new place. Too many things too many people, and every manner of assault on the senses. I fear sometimes that I must be a pretty weak poor sort of creature. I seem to need more brain-rest than anybody I know, aur nateeja kya nikalta hai? Khuda jane because I have the awfulest memory. One good soul, a behavioural scientist, told me that there is nothing actually wrong with me I just happen to have a semantic rather than an episodic memory /understanding of events. Oh How I cling to that!

Hmmm aur?
Aur bhi bhut kuch tha yakeenan yaad ke kabil
Ke tumse juda bhi waqt guzre, yakeen nahi hota

5 comments:

Sheetal said...

Aur bhi bohut kuch tha yakeenan yaad ke kabil
Ke tumse juda bhi waqt guzre, yakeen nahi hota

Wah kya baat hai! Kahan ka sher hai bhai ye?

Shweta said...

Ab bhai, Aur pe cursor atka huaa tha, to kuch tazaa tareen kah dala. Glad you liked it!

deewaan said...

That truly IS lovely... it would be even if it DIDN'T fit in so beautifully with the entire post!

Shweta said...

hey thanks, I guess i was thinking that what you choose to remember is a measure of what you consider important...

deewaan said...

...and by that same token, this sher is definitely worth remembering!

:-)