Sunday, February 03, 2008

There you go!

Been tagged and maligned. (I wear the sweetest expression normally and don’t bear grudges.) But the tag is fairly simple and only requires me to rehash some of the old stuff.


Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like). Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.


Family: people in my family have a common failing. All of us talk constantly about our family. So I am sure there probably are several references to them throughout this blog, but this one features us all.


Friend: here – a record of a very fun time we had, my friend and I.


Myself: if you did a search on this blog, ‘I’ would probably throw up the most results. That’s how it is I suppose, never did pretend to be about anything other than me. So then, to choose just one…Hmmm…maybe this one?


Your love: is it a cop-out to do an “andha routaa?”? Why naat I say! So I give you – this.


Anything you like: who came up with this tag, da? Anyway – here. Because I am parched for a swig of rural India again and some lone travelling.


I tag Sheetal, Gayatri because they are sure to have interesting stuff for all categories, and need to update their blogs, even if only with a tag posts. Footloose to challenge her with subjects other than Africa and corporate angst. Australopithecus to see what he will do with this sweet innocent tag.

2 comments:

Australopithecus said...

ok..i did off! go see...

Shweta said...

Good boy! well not so good boy, but that one grows to expect.