Monday, March 23, 2009

Use and sue

I say, did you know Mirka Vavrinec was a professional poker player? I am saying, no bloody wonder!! What would one do without the Hyderabad Chronicle in-house magpie?

+++++

Tchah! Cheeh@! Bah! Gah! All rubbish of course! For a few delicious minutes I had begun imagining a lesser known alternate life for Mirka in which she is this kick-ass poker player. Turns out the silly Asian Age walas made a mistake and our sillier DC walas CPed it.

+++++

But atleast now that the idea is in my head I don't need to dislodge it in a hurry. Might as well have some fun with it.

2 comments:

Sheetal said...

What? is she or isn't she? she must be. of course. there's a naturalness about it that's unarguable.
your link dunnt work, pa.

Shweta said...

No pa, no mention of it anywhere else in the whole wide web. Yes that sole link seems to have vanished too. I'll keep the DC clipping for you.