Thursday, March 17, 2005

so much unblogged....... clogged

This first blog is ridiculously late. So many things, important then, 'bemane' now. Still it irritates me that they went unsaid. Its not like I can even remember now all the things that I stacked up those phenomenally unreliable 'yaad ke jazeere' of mine. But forgotten things always assume such importance!
Ok right, to spare myself all this aggravation, I’m going to be a good little blogster from now and forever.
Blogs, horrifying telephone bills, emails and even occasional daks…….... no nothing will compensates for chewing leelakka’s brains out, me splattered on the kitchen stool or unleashing on Sheetal my numerous theories and soul searchings when she’s on page 189 of an MB and desperately trying to be politely interested.

2 comments:

footloose said...

as the unofficial vyas, i resent not being missed. hmph.

Shweta said...

awwauh babe, oc course you are missed sweetheart! socha natha would have top do socha na tha alone!